Article Contributed by
- Our half-off booksale will run from September 5-7! All books are $1 or less, and you can fill a bag of books for $10.
- On September 25 at 4pm, the American Red Cross will offer free disaster preparedness training. Learn how to prepare for an emergency and what to do in the case of a disaster. Please call the library to register for this event – drop-ins are welcome as space allows.
- The library will also offer free flu shots from Rite Aid at the library on September 25 from 3:00-5:00pm. No registration is needed.
- Our regular children’s programming continues, with free, drop-in activities for kids every weekday from 3:30-5:00.
- Minecraft Club is every Monday at 3:30, and the Makerspace is open Monday-Friday from 3:30-5:00. Check our Facebook page or website for our weekly activities schedule.
- We’ve returned to our regular Storytime schedule, with Storytime on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10:30. Come by for stories, songs, and open play! All ages are welcome at both storytimes; stories on Tuesday are generally aimed at ages 3 and up, and stories on Wednesdays are geared towards babies and toddlers.
- We continue to offer our genealogy lab, adult coloring club, knitting club, and more! Take a look at our programming calendar for more details.
To learn more about our programs and special events, visit
prendergastlibrary.org, or follow @prendergastlibrary on Facebook.