SUNY Jamestown Community College Athletics, in accordance with state, NJCAA Region 3, and local guidance, will allow a limited number of fans to attend outdoor events for the spring semester.
“We are happy that we can finally get fans back in the stands for our spring sports,” said Director of Athletics George Sisson. “A part of the student-athlete experience is having the chance to play in front of your fellow classmates and family. I am happy that we are able to give that to our student-athletes.”
The college will implement the following guidelines for athletic events:
- Capacity is limited to 200 people at each event.
- Those experiencing COVID-19-realted symptoms or who have come into close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 should not attend any JCC-related event.
- All spectators will be required to wear masks while in attendance and are asked to be socially distant from anyone outside of their travel party.
- Spectators should keep a safe distance from our student-athletes, coaches and officials.
- Spectators should arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to game time.
Stay up to date with Jayhawks Athletics at jccjayhawks.com for scores and schedules.