Article Contributed by
Alzheimer’s Association WNY & Chautauqua County Office of Aging Services
No individual or family should navigate the challenges of Alzheimer’s disease alone.
Please join us for a Alzheimer’s and Dementia Community Forum. These free forums provide an opportunity for discussion; to bring together community members affected by the disease to share their experiences in order to bolster free resources, provide programs, services, and resources to support families in Chautauqua County.
Brunch is free and provided for all who attend – registration is recommended, details below.
All are welcome; these events are free to attend, and are hosted on two consecutive dates for residents in both the Northern and Southern regions of the county. Hosted by the Alzheimer’s Association WNY in partnership with Chautauqua County Office of Aging Services
North County: Dunkirk
- Tues., Oct. 11, 2022 | 10am-Noon
- Dunkirk Senior Center 45 Cliffstar Court Dunkirk 14048
- Register at: tinyurl.com/CHQforumD or call 1.800.272.3900
South County: Jamestown
- Wed., Oct. 12, 2022 | 10am-Noon
- The Chautauqua Center 107 Institute St., 2nd Floor Jamestown 14701
- Register at: tinyurl.com/CHQforumJ or call 1.800.272.3900
For any questions, please feel free to contact Claire Corwin, Community Engagement Program Manager at the Alzheimer’s Association WNY at CTCorwin@ALZ.org or by calling 716.241.0348.