Article Contributed by
Cattaraugus County Bank
On January 2, 2017 CCB (Cattaraugus County Bank) will turn 115. The 115 year old, independently owned community bank will be celebrating their success in January with both week-long and month-long promotions.
The 115th visitor to CCB at each branch the week of January 3rd will receive $115 in cash! In addition, at the end of the same week, a drawing will be held for a beautiful, striking handmade Amish quilt. All branches of the bank will begin taking entries for the quilt on December 21st, 2016. The quilt will be on display in the main office of CCB, in Little Valley, and is valued at $450.
All month long CCB will be running deposit promotions as well.
- Become a brand new Maximum Green or Maximum Cashback checking account customer and receive a $100 bonus (a current loan-only CCB customer does qualify for this)
- $100 Bonus will be credited if account qualifies for rewards for two of the three qualification cycles in the 90 day period following opening account. Bonus will be credited if the account is in good standing at the end of the third qualification cycle. Bonus is reportable for tax purposes. This offer is valid on new Maximum Green or Maximum CashBack checking accounts opened by a new CCB deposit customer in the month of January 2017.
- Become a brand new savings account customer and receive a $15 bonus
- $15 Bonus will be credited if the account is in good standing at the end of the month following the account being opened 90 days. Bonus is reportable for tax purposes. This offer is valid on new savings accounts opened by a new CCB deposit customer in the month of January 2017.
- Anyone (brand new or existing customer) can open a 15 month certificate of deposit at a rate of 1.15%. The bank’s normal, minimum deposit amount of $1,000 is required.
CCB plans on having refreshments available all day on Friday, January 6th at all locations. Plus, there will be great giveaways, such as mop tops, snowbrush/ice scrapers and card cases until supplies run out.
“Our employees love throwing a party for our customers,” states Joni Simcick, Senior VP and COO. “And what a great reason to celebrate! I guarantee people who’ve never visited or banked with us and experienced our brand of banking will be very satisfied with CCB if they do. We are local and we believe CCB is the best bank in South Western New York!”
About CCB: CCB is an FDIC insured New York State chartered independent, community bank. From January 2, 1902, CCB has established an unprecedented record of fiscal integrity and sound financial growth, which now totals over $215 million in assets. CCB maintains convenient ATMs and can be found on the web at www.ccblv.com. CCB is an equal housing lender. CCB’s main office is located in Little Valley, with seven branch offices.