Sunday August 13th
1PM – 4PM
Hall House at 73 Forest Avenue Jamestown
- Have you been considering starting your search for your family history?
- Are you overwhelmed with the pile of paper that your grandmother left for the family?
- Is there a family rumor that you descend from royalty, pirates, a Native American princess?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, come to our FREE Open House and let our friendly and knowledgeable research volunteers assist you with your search for answers.
How to prepare and what to bring:
- Names, birth dates and places of your parents and grandparents if you know them.
- Whatever information that you may have even if you are not sure that it is accurate.
- Have a goal in mind
- What do you want to find?
- Who do you want to find?