Article Contributed by
Chautauqua Hospice and Palliative Care
Chautauqua Hospice & Palliative Care’s Spring Bouquet Sale is now in progress. The beautiful bouquets will bring smiles to loved ones while supporting CHPC’s therapeutic, community bereavement and palliative services.
Orders for bouquets will be taken until February 28 and bouquets will be available for pick up on March 18, just in time for the first day of Spring. Two options are available to choose from: a $10 tulip bouquet or a $20 mixed spring bouquet. Various locations around Chautauqua County are available for ordering and pick up. Online orders are being taken as well on the CHPC website at www.chpc.care.
“We are extremely grateful to Francesca’s Floral Design and B. W. Wholesale Florist for their generosity in making these beautiful bouquets available at such a reasonable cost,” said Shauna Anderson, President & CEO of CHPC. ” These are wonderful bouquets to celebrate the arrival of Spring, brighten the day of someone special and support the mission of CHPC.”
Bouquets can be ordered at the following locations:
· Brigiotta’s Farmland Produce and Garden Center, 414 Fairmount Avenue, Jamestown
· Francesca’s Floral Design, 375 Livingston Avenue, Jamestown
· Family Health Medical Services, 103 Allen Street, Jamestown
· Family Health Medical Services, 31 Sherman Street, Jamestown
· Family Health Medical Services, 95 E. Chautauqua Street, Mayville
· The Resource Center, 200 Dunham Avenue, Jamestown
· National Grid, 401 Water St., Fredonia
· Chautauqua Hospice and Palliative Care, 20 West Fairmount Avenue, Lakewood
· Jamestown Medical Oncology, 21 Porter Ave, Jamestown
· UPMC Chautauqua WCA, 207 Foote Ave, Jamestown
· Full Moon Rising Bakery, 320 Cherry Street, Jamestown
Bouquets will be available for pick up at the pre-sale ordering locations on March 18. Orders of 15 bouquets or more can be delivered to the buyer’s address. Bouquets can also be donated to a hospice patient by specifying that option at the time of order.
Individuals or businesses interested in selling bouquets are encouraged to contact BJ Buonaiuto at email@example.com.
The mission of Chautauqua Hospice & Palliative Care is to provide comprehensive palliative/end-of-life care and education. CHPC provides hospice care for patients and families facing life-limiting terminal illness, palliative care for those with serious chronic illness, and bereavement support to individuals, families and organizations who have suffered the loss of a loved one. For more information, visit www.chpc.care or call (716) 338-0033.